Jacynth is currently pursuing her teaching credential at San Francisco State University well on her path to becoming an elementary school teacher. Her love of working with children stems from working as a camp counselor, years of child care experience, and hundreds of hours in the classroom. Her favorite kid quote is “life is like a piano; we like the keys that are in tune and we learn from the keys that aren’t” (told to her by her soon to be nine year old neighbor). Jacynth loves to travel and has had the grand opportunity of visiting twenty-five countries and thirty four states. She plans to visit a twenty-sixth country this year on her honeymoon--Ask her which one!
“I’m honored to be the Camp Director for Corte Madera Edventure More site. I couldn’t think of a better summer job than being a part of an enriching experience for children. I look forward to meeting each and every one of the campers, their parents and having the greatest summer ever!”