Last week San Francisco's Thursday Theme was Animal Day!
Camp Director Melanie "Skittles" Mitchell dressed up like a colorful parrot. You can see real live parrots in San Francisco on Telegraph Hill!
Eek! There's a mouse in the house! No, it's just a creative camper in an adorable costume.
C.I.T. Katrina was inspired by a movie...can you guess which one? I'll give you a hint-in the movie there are 101 of them! Woof!
"Hmmm," thinks the gorilla, "Where can I find a delicious banana?"
This little bunny is pretty in pink.
Eek! There's a mouse in the house! No, it's just a creative camper in an adorable costume.
C.I.T. Katrina was inspired by a movie...can you guess which one? I'll give you a hint-in the movie there are 101 of them! Woof!
"Hmmm," thinks the gorilla, "Where can I find a delicious banana?"
This little bunny is pretty in pink. Do you know what a rabbit's favorite music is? Hippity Hop!
